In the beginning of 2017, I set myself 10 reading goals to complete by the end of the year. You can view my goal check-in here (spoiler alert: I completed 5/10), and as I was writing that blog post, I realised I had given barely any thought to the goals since I wrote them. Therefore, this year I’ve decided to create 5 resolutions that I’m going to aim towards, which will hopefully be more memorable!
1. Listen to more audiobooks! At least finish 1 of the 2 I own…
2. Continue to read poetry and discover lots of new poets.
3. Read more classics! (Note to self: they’re actually pretty good!)
4. Read as much as I can at uni. It’s actually a lot harder than I thought to find time to fit reading in, so make it a priority!
5. Buy a new bookshelf! The back of my bookshelf isn’t even attached at the bottom anymore. (Mark as URGENT)
These are definitely achievable goals, and sound pretty fun to me! 2018 is going to be a good reading year. I can feel it.